Dec 10, 2017


Cats of Karavella Atelier. Cat paintings by Dora Hathazi Mendes
Cats of Karavella Atelier

Cats of Karavella Atelier - Paintings from Portugal by Dora Hathazi Mendes


My Cats of Karavella Atelier - Paintings from Portugal Blog is now on WordPress

Cats of Karavella Atelier - Paintings from Portugal Blog

Visit my Online Art Gallery where you can purchase high quality wide variety of prints (canvas, acrylics, wood, posters etc) of all my paintings, my photographs, and related unique products such as home decor, apparel, lifestyle, and contain also my Cats of Karavella Colection with wide range of unique products:

Some of my Original Paintings are available now from my new Karavella Atelier Etsy Shop

Cats of Karavella Zazzle Store dedicated only to my Cat Art Calendars

(Note :
My Online Art Gallery powered by Fine Art America, every purchase on prints and merchandise includes a Money-Back Guarantee Customer Service – 877-807-5901
Originals purchased from my Online Art Gallery  handled and shipped by myself, in further inquiries please Contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment